Each recovery box is given to bring some sort of comfort and healing to moms who have lost their babies through miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, or early infant death. The boxes are filled with items like ice packs, candles, tissues, books, teas, and more. The box can then be used for all of their keepsakes and memories of their sweet baby.
*We rely 100% on donations. If you would like to help, you can make a monetary or item donation. Thank you for your support.
**PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AND IN ITS ENTIRETY**
- Currently we are only able to send recovery boxes to the United States.
- Recovery boxes must be requested within 2 weeks from the date of your baby’s delivery.
- There are no refunds on shipping.
- There is a 3 to 6 week wait on recovery boxes depending on availability of items. We rely 100% on donations to fulfill box requests.
- We can only provide one recovery box per mom. Recovery boxes are for moms only.
- Friends and Relatives can request a recovery box on the mom’s behalf. ALL information must be provided. **PLEASE NOTE: A copy of the recovery box form is AUTOMATICALLY sent to the email address provided after the form is submitted. The requestor MAY USE their own email address if they desire.**
Due to personal family circumstances, we are unable to take any new recovery box orders. This is only temporary. Recovery box order forms that have been submitted will be filled. Please continue to check back often for updates. We are still accepting recovery box item donations during this time. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Recovery Box Item List
The following is a list of items that we include in the Recovery Boxes. Contents of the Recovery Boxes vary based on the type of loss, how the baby is delivered, and item availability. Each box includes a handwritten note from Hannah’s Heart and Love’s President and Co-Founder, Heather Kimble, with Psalm 34:18 written inside.We can only accept brand new items. The only exception, books can be in “Good,” “Very Good,” or “Like New” condition with no markings or writing. Thank you for understanding. To make a monetary donation or to view our Amazon Wish List, please visit our Donate tab above or click here. Thank you so much for your support!
Boxes (that DO NOT include the word “miracle,” words of encouragement, names of countries, etc.):
Gender Specific Colors – Pinks, Blues, Purples
Gender Neutral Colors – Yellows, Greens, Whites
Overnight Absorbency Pads
Blue Disposable Underpads
Herbal Sitz Bath
Plastic Sitz Bath
Soothing Perineal Spray/Mist
Witch Hazel Pads
Pressure Wrap/Belly Band
Nail Polish (Pinks, Reds, Glitter, and Clear)
Makeup (regular or sample sizes)
Teas (each teabag must be individually wrapped)
Pen & Pencil
Magazines (NOT pregnancy related and NO gossip Magazines)
Tumbler Cup with Straw
Small Tissue Packs
Books (only 1-4 included in each box):
Inspirational Books (that DO NOT included miracles)
Game Books (Crosswords, Sudoku, etc.)
Books on Loss
– Empty Cradle, Broken Heart, Revise Edition: Surviving the Death of Your Baby by Deborah Davis
– Brazos Vacios/Empty Arms: Coping with Miscarriage, Stilbirth, and Infant Death (Spanish Edition) by Sherokee IIse
– We Were Gonna Have a Baby, But We Had an Angel Instead by Pat Schwiebert
– Something Happened: A book for children and parents who have experienced pregnancy loss. by Cathy Blanford
– Couple Communication After a Baby Dies: Differing Perspectives by Sherokee IIse
– A Guide for Fathers: When a Baby Dies by Tim Nelson